How Does Bluetooth Microphone Work
We can admit to the fact that Bluetooth microphones are amazing. Imagine, they have no cords, yet they function the way we need them to be. But doesn’t it make you curious how Bluetooth microphones work? This is what you will learn in this article!
How it Works
No one was prepared when the Bluetooth microphone was introduced to the public. It undeniably set a new standard in microphones. Because instead of using huge speakers, amplifiers, jacks, cords, and other stuff, it works even without those. So how does a Bluetooth microphone work? Well, the Bluetooth microphones send sound signals with the help of the Bluetooth.
The Bluetooth will then submit the sound to the amplifier and release it to the Bluetooth speaker. It can be linked to android phones, Bluetooth speakers, phablets, laptops, personal computers, iPads, tablets, or even iPhones. All you need to do is turn on the Bluetooth Microphone, pair it to a device and wait for it to sync. When it successfully pairs with the device, you can proceed to YouTube or google your favorite song and sing. No wonder why many people are hooked to it. Aside from being portable, it saves time in installing heavy equipment.
Must-Have Qualities in a Bluetooth Microphone
Now that you know how a Bluetooth microphone works, we will proceed to another exciting part. The purchasing! Of course, if you are a newbie to this, choosing the best Bluetooth microphone would be a little blurred. But with the tips that we will be giving you, you can be sure that you’re putting your money in a good cost.
- Think of what you want to have in a microphone. This will help you set standards and prevent you from having regrets once you already purchased it.
- Check for the charge time and battery life. You need to check how long it takes for the Bluetooth microphone to be fully charged. Also, make sure that the battery life is longer than the charging time. Because if not, you will just be spending more time in charging it than enjoying your mini-concert.
- Check the sound quality of the microphone. Since they are ready to use, make sure you don’t get a microphone that produces a sound similar to a tin can. Also, if it produces more noise like scratches, jumping lines, blockage, do not buy it.
- It should be equipped with voice control.
- Check the range. This will help you determine how long should you be away from the microphone speaker.
Proper Care for the Microphone
Knowing how a Bluetooth microphone works isn’t enough to keep it working for a long time. You must also do your part in preserving it to prevent unwanted damages.
- Prevent overcharging
- Do not drop it because it will cause dents and malfunction.
- Do not tap the head of the microphone for it can cause damage to the internal parts.
- Clean the outer part of the microphone with isopropyl alcohol and tissue
- Avoid placing it on a hard-flat surface when not in use. You may put a soft cover on the surface before putting it.
Using Bluetooth microphone is far better than the usual vocal mic. Aside from you are free from tripping accidents and other injuries, Bluetooth Microphones are so easy to set up and can be used even when there is a power interruption. And now that you know how Bluetooth microphone works, you too can experience the hassle-free use and the amazing features of a Bluetooth Microphone!