How To Connect Bluetooth Microphone To Samsung Smart TV: An Easy Guide
Your smart TV could be the ultimate entertainment device. You can stream all you want, watch the latest movies and TV series, browse the Internet, and even sing and record! Of course, you will need a quality microphone to capture your voice.
How to connect bluetooth microphone to Samsung smart TV? Follow the easy guide below.
Does Your Samsung Smart TV Support Bluetooth?
Almost all smart television sets, including Samsung TVs, are Bluetooth enabled. With this feature, you can easily connect your wireless audio devices to your TV.
If your Samsung TV has a Smart Remote, you can be sure that it supports Bluetooth. If it has a different remote control, you can still check by following this simple procedure or by checking your Tv’s user manual:
- Access Setting menu.
- Then, select Sound > Sound Output.
- If Bluetooth Speaker List appears, your TV supports Bluetooth.
How To Connect Bluetooth Microphone To Samsung Smart TV?
Once you are sure that your Samsung TV supports Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your Bluetooth microphone is on pairing mode.
- On your Samsung Smart Control, press the Home button.
- On your Home screen, select Settings.
- Then, select Sound Output to select your preferred device—in this case, your Bluetooth microphone.
- Select Bluetooth Audio to start pairing with your device.
After, you can enjoy a karaoke party with a Samsung TV Bluetooth microphone. You may also follow the same procedure with other Bluetooth audio devices such as speakers and headphones.
You may also refer to your TV’s user guide to give you specific instructions on how to connect similar devices.
Connect Bluetooth Microphone To LG Smart TV
Similarly, you can connect Bluetooth audio devices if your LG TV is Bluetooth-enabled. How to connect a bluetooth microphone to LG smart TV? You can follow these simple steps:
- On your Home screen, select the Settings icon.
- Then, select Advanced Settings to access the Sound Menu.
- Select Sound Out.
- From the list, LG Sound Sync Bluetooth. Select Detect.
- Choose your desired device from the list.
Use Bluetooth Transmitters Or Adapters
If your TV is not Bluetooth-enabled, you can use a Bluetooth transmitter or adapter to connect your audio devices. Such equipment is inexpensive and available in online shops.
It is important to note that not all Bluetooth transmitters you see online are compatible with TVs. Look for one with optical audio (TOSLink or SPDIF) input. Make sure your TV has RCA audio output.
Check the manual of your Bluetooth transmitter for specific instructions on how to connect it to your TV.
Your TV is your home’s center of entertainment. Knowing how to connect bluetooth microphone to Samsung smart TV or other similar devices will help you maximize its functions. Remember to carefully follow the manufacturer’s instructions listed on the user guide. Keep yourself abreast with the latest technologies that fit your entertainment needs.