How To Setup A Wireless Microphone For Karaoke?
Karaoke is one of the biggest and most popular forms of entertainment ever created in human history. As the years go by, microphones used in karaoke has also evolved along with the evolution of music and technology. With that, microphones have gone wireless! And for newbies, setting them up can be complicated. Now, learn how to setup a wireless microphone for karaoke as easy as this.
Why Are Wireless Microphones Perfect for Karaoke?
Wireless microphones have completely upgraded the game of the entire entertainment industry – and the karaoke system isn’t an exemption. Before knowing how to setup wireless microphone for karaoke, have a glimpse first on why it is best to use for singing along with your friends and loved ones.
- It allows you to move comfortably with less limitation – Moving from place to place when singing with a wired microphone can be a bit of a hassle because you have to consider the length of the wire. But with a wireless microphone, you can move from one area to another without having to worry about unplugging your microphone from the speaker.
- Less distraction – Without long mic cables resting on the floor, you can fully enjoy your karaoke time. It also gives a sense of relaxation to see your singing space clean and free from annoying wires. You can also focus on giving out your best performance because, with no cables, you and your loved ones can freely dance and sing along on the floor.
You’re getting excited about your karaoke fun later, right? Well, check out the next part of this article to know how to setup a wireless microphone for karaoke in easy and time-saving steps.
Setting Up a Wireless Microphone
Here are the steps on how to setup a wireless microphone for karaoke:
- Plug your TV or any karaoke machine to a power source.
- Remove your wireless microphone from its box.
- Put the battery in your wireless mic to its designated place.
- Your wireless microphone comes with a receiver and a transmitter. To set up your wireless microphone kit, you can take a look at its manual for specific guides.
- Make sure that you have plugged the antennas of the receiver to the right spot.
- Next, you have to plug the audio output cable to the input hole of the receiver. Do not forget to also include the power supply.
- Set up the frequency of your wireless microphone. To do this, search your manual for specific and detailed instructions.
- Once you have synced the frequency of the receiver and the transmitter of your wireless mic and a signal is detected, you’re a step closer to a fun karaoke night.
- Make sure that your wireless mic is synced to your loudspeaker.
- Start the fun!
Those are 10 steps on how to setup wireless microphone for karaoke. But if the steps mentioned above wouldn’t work in your wireless mic system, then it would be better to check your manufacturer’s manual and website for a specific guide for your microphone model.
Thinking of ways on how to setup wireless microphone as a newbie can be a struggle. But with all the steps mentioned above, you can now start your karaoke party. Don’t delay the fun, set up yours now!